Residence: Dallas, Texas
Brett has been active in club racing in the Texas region since 2009,
competing in SCCA and NASA in national and regional events. He is a driving
instructor for the Porsche Club of America, the BMW Car Club, Apex Driving
Academy, and The Driver’s Edge. Previous motorsport experience includes 125cc
Rotax karts and Jim Russell formula cars. He is currently self-employed as a podiatric
Overall Career Highlights: Two time NASA Texas Region Spec Miata Series
Champion, 2010 and 2011. 8 overall career race wins, 4 poles, 22 podiums. 7 fast
lap of race.
- NASA Texas World Speedway September 2013: Second, Third, Fifth, Fifth.
- SCCA Eagles Canyon Sunburn Grand Prix National: Third, Fourth.
- NASA St. Patty’s Day Weekend MSR Cresson: Second, Fifth (Fast Lap of Race), Second.
- NASA Return to the Eagle: Second, Fourth.
- • SCCA Screamin’ Eagle National: Third, Fifth.